Preparation 20 mins - Serves 6
- 1 pound broccoli, separated into florets (4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1. In a large saucepan with a steamer insert, bring 1 inch of water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until crisp-tender, 2 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, red-wine vinegar, olive oil, and onion; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Add tomatoes, chickpeas, and broccoli. Toss to coat with dressing. Let cool 5 minutes. Serve at room temperature or chilled.