- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Fine sea salt
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/3 cup freshly minced chives
- In a small jar, combine lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and shake until salt is dissolved. Add cream and chives; shake to blend. Season with salt. Store, covered and refrigerated, up to 1 week. Shake to blend before using.
- 1 pound small courgette, rinsed, dried, and trimmed at both ends
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup creamy lemon-chive dressing
- Fleur de sel
- Using the julienne blade of a mandoline, slice zucchini into long, thin strips. Transfer courgette to a colander set over a mixing bowl. Toss zucchini with salt. Let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Gently squeeze courgette to extract excess water. Transfer to a bowl and toss with just enough dressing to evenly coat the courgette. Season with fleur de sel and serve.